At Brand Collective we are all about the development of #winning ideas and then bringing them to life! This is something we continue to strive towards with our iconic stable of brands including Mossimo, Superdry, Clarks, Hush Puppies, Volley, Julius Marlow, Elwood, Elka Collective, Grosby & Sachi.
Our people ask questions. They think outside the box. They ask how we can continue to do things better. They make no apologies for cutting through red-tape and they believe in the greatness of the rewards that can be reaped from working together.
The task that lay ahead is to continue to innovate, not just with our products, but the way we interact with and excite our customers. Of course, the most important connection between our customers and our business happens within our retail stores. With a Retail network of over 50 stores and rapidly growing with the acquisitions of Shoes n Sox and Elwood, Brand Collective knows that the real prize lay in our stores with our customers.
Because of this, we recognise that the success of our business lies entirely with our people and ensuring that they have the right opportunities to contribute, to challenge, to learn and to grow within our business. Our people know their sh*t and that is why when they take a risk to stand out from the crowd and push the boundaries to achieve greatness we have their backs all the way.
Brand Collective – bringing brands to life!
You know you want to.
While our company may be young, our brands have a rich and iconic history. Each of our brands tells a story. From the beaches of Los Angeles to the streets of Melbourne, our brands and products have inspired consumers, customers and businesses around the world.
Brand Collective was formed in February 2013 as a division of Pacific Brands Ltd. merging the Apparel and Footwear divisions. In December 2014, Anchorage Capital Partners acquired Brand Collective, starting our life as a vibrant, independent business. Since then, Brand Collective have been on a mission – to bring brands to life!
Although we may be a relatively new company, Brand Collective pack a punch! Our people and customers love our ‘can do’ approach to business and our #doepicsh*t philosophy evidenced by the acquisition of 2 more premium lifestyle brands and retail networks in Shoes n Sox and Elwood and Elka Collection in less than 12 months.
At Brand Collective, we know that looking out for and after our team is as important as looking after our brand, customers, or suppliers. We know that if our people are happy, they are more empowered to do great things. Walking the talk when it comes to our company culture is pivotal to Brand Collective’s success and we believe that our employee benefits help drive the culture we seek to preserve at BC!
Just some of the benefits you can enjoy working at Brand Collective include:
• Awesome staff discounts for our amazing brands;
• Flexible working options;
• Great store incentives and bonus program;
• Employee Referral Program – we reward you for brining great talent into our business;
• Training, coaching and development opportunities to support your growth within the business;
• Corporate discounted health insurance;
• 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave after 2 years continuous service;
• Study Support and time off to further yourself in your career at Brand Collective;
• A rooftop bar with great views from our Head Office;
• A #winning ideas program where Brand Collective want your craziest of ideas to turn into a reality – and we reward you for them;
• And most importantly, a fun, exciting environment where we don’t take ourselves too seriously!